MAHRP was registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs on 28 January 2018 and held it’s official inauguration ceremony on 24 February 2018. MAHRP’s Official NGO registration number is CRCR/04/2018. MAHRP is a Non-Profit Organization which will drive activities and initiatives to add value to the Human Resources Professional Network across the country. MAHRP is committed to make the association an all-inclusive HR Professionals Association in which everyone will have a chance to add value and work together to build the much needed human capital excellence within the Maldives.
The Maldives Association of Human Resources Professionals (MAHRP) is Maldives’s first professional association registered at Ministry of Home Affairs, devoted to human resources and people development. Our mission is to serve the needs of HR professionals by providing the most current and comprehensive resources, and to advance the profession by promoting HR’s essential, setting professional standards and providing the know-how. We are committed to link and connect HR professionals and practitioners locally and oversees through our signature events and membership activities.
National HR Convention and Expo 2020 is the largest show dedicated to HR Professionals in the Maldives. This show will provide an ultimate platform to feature the latest innovation, strategies, insights and domestic and international best practices by the most influential and respected HR Leaders and practitioners from the Maldives and region.
– To bring HR professionals to one platform and discuss ways to elevate the profession of HR and all related streams.
– Understand and gain a comprehensive understanding of the key challenges impacting HR in today’s world.
– Learn how to develop the right mindset to manage organizational changes successfully.
– Understand the relationship between organization culture and HR business strategy.
– Learn how to think more strategically and act more purposely in daily works by HR Professionals.
– Networking opportunities for HR professionals and the HR network.
For more updates, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Event Hotline: +960 7778035